Watermelon Pizza with fig, feta & raspberry dressing from Sharon Hearne Smith’s The No Cook Cookbook
Watermelon PizzaAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 x round watermelon slices, about 20cm in diameter
- 2cm thick 2 ripe yellow, orange or red tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 2 fresh figs
- 100g feta cheese
- 50g pitted black olives, halved
- 25g roasted hazelnuts, roughly chopped
- Small handful of fresh mint leaves
- Small handful of fresh wild rocket
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp white balsamic vinegar
- 100g raspberries
- To make the dressing, whisk the oil and vinegar in a small bowl. Add the raspberries and whisk them in gently until roughly crushed. Season to taste.
- Remove any seeds from the watermelon slices, if you prefer. Spread with half of the raspberry dressing, reserving the rest.
- Arrange the tomatoes in a single layer across each watermelon slice, then cut each ‘pizza’ into six even-sized wedges, before placing the pieces back together in their circular shape on serving plates.
- Cut each fi g into six even-sized wedges and arrange one on each pizza. Crumble the feta cheese evenly over the top. Dot with the olives and drizzle with the reserved dressing. Scatter over the hazelnuts, mint and rocket, and serve at once.
- For a twist: Meat-eaters can top their pizza with ruffles of Parma or Serrano ham.