Serve this yummy prawns with sourdough toast rubbed with a garlic clove for the ultimate tapas experience.
Prawns with ChorizoAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 300g chorizo, cut into rounds
- 8 Dublin Bay prawns, shell on
- 50ml sherry
- To serve: Sourdough toast rubbed with garlic
- Heat a frying pan with the olive oil and garlic and fry for a minute or two. Add the chorizo, and fry for a further 2 minutes.
- Toss in the prawns and cook for 2-3 minutes, until the prawns become pink in colour. Add the sherry and bubble for a minute or two until tipping into a serving dish and serving with garlic toasts.