Try our quick and easy prawn cocktail. The perfect starter for any meal.
Prawn CocktailAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- (5 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 Little Gem lettuce
- 20 cooked tiger prawns
- Lemon juice
For The Sauce:
- 6 Tbsp mayonaisse
- 4 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 2-3 drops of Tabasco sauce
- Cracked black pepper to garnish
- Dill to garnish
- Wash the Little Gem lettuce and then shred it.
- Squeeze some lemon on the cooked prawns.
- For the sauce mix all the ingredients together.
- Assemble all the lettuce, sauce and prawns in small glasses or bowls. Sprinkle with black pepper and garnish with some dill