Bite-sized chicken pieces that are great for a snack in front of the tv, or as a part of a famly meal, paired with mashed potato and veggies
Popcorn ChickenAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (1.7 /5)
- 3 ratings
- 4 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 125ml natural yoghurt
- 50g plain flour
- 50g cornflour
- 2 tbsp Parmesan, grated
- 1 tsp Cajun seasoning
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- ½ tsp garlic salt
- Olive oil spray
- Combine the chicken and yoghurt and marinate for an hour or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/gas mark 6. Mix together the flours, Parmesan, seasoning, mustard and garlic powder.
- Shake off the excess yoghurt from the chicken and toss in the seasoned flour until well coated. Shake any excess flour off the chicken and arrange in a single layer on a lined baking sheet.
- Spray with olive oil and bake for 20 minutes, shaking once or twice until the chicken is golden and cooked through. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.