Chef Adrian Martin has given the humble burger some serious pimping!
Pimp Your BurgerAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- Smoked cheddar
- 1 and 1/4 pound of mince (566g)
- 2 good pinches of Seasalt
- 100g of breadcrumb
- 2 egg yolks
- Small piece of grated ginger
- 2tbsps of sweet chilli
- 4 of your favourite buns
- 4 eggs
- For the sauce
- Some mayonnaise
- Some sweet chilli sauce
- To garnish: Skewers Little gem lettuce leaves
- Mix in a bowl the burger ingredients: mince, sea salt, breadcrumb, egg yolks, grated ginger, sweet chilli
- Make the burgers into patties.
- Cook the patties to golden, crispy on each side with oil in a pan on a medium heat.
- Use ring cutter on the buns and cut out a ring from the top of each of the buns
- On a tray with parchment paper layout the buns
- Crack and egg into the centre of the buns Bake buns with eggs in the oven for 5-8 minutes approx at 170oC.
- Grate over the cheese over the burger once cooked and now its time to build it Build the burger with mayo on the bottom, then the burger with cheese, some sweet chilli on top and then top it off with the eggy bun. Enjoy