Mushroom Spinach & Cheese Pancakes. Looking for a delicious savoury pancake? Then you need to try this recipe, it is perfect for brunch.
Mushroom Spinach & Cheese PancakesAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Cook Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (0 /5)
- 0 ratings
- 125g plain flour
- 300ml of milk
- 1 egg
- Pinch of salt
- Oil for frying
- 200g mushrooms, chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 400g spinach
- 100g cheddar cheese
- Sieve flour and salt into a bowl.
- Make a well in the centre of the flour; add the egg and about 100ml of the milk. As you beat the mixture, gradually add the rest of the milk until a smooth batter is formed.
- Pour the batter into a jug and allow to stand for 30-40mins.
- Pour a thin layer of the batter onto an oiled and heated frying pan.
- Fry until golden brown and turn/flip to brown the other side.
- Gently fry the garlic with mushrooms in a frying pan with a drizzle of oil until soft and cooked through.
- Add the spinach to the frying pan.
- Once the spinach is wilted spoon the mixture onto the crepes.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and serve.