Lunchboxes are wrapped up with this yummy tortilla, guaranteed to be a hit with kids. Courtesy of Dubliner Cheese.
Chilli Cheese WrapAdd to My Cookbook
- Prep Time
- Difficulty Level Easy
- (2 /5)
- 1 rating
- 1 pack flour tortilla wraps
- 200g grated Dubliner Cheese
- 1 jar Mexican salsa
- shredded lettuce
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 4 scallions, chopped
- Lay the wrap on a chopping board and spread 1 tablespoon of salsa down the centre of the wrap.
- Sprinkle grated Dubliner Cheese over the salsa, top with shredded lettuce and the chopped spring onion.
- Fold the bottom of the wrap up slightly and roll tightly to close.
- Wrap in kitchen foil or greaseproof paper.